Monday, September 29, 2014

Rodeo Queen

Abby is currently obsessed with rodeo queens. We went to the rodeo in Preston ID last month and she can't stop talking about the queens. They wore sparkles and rode horses. So they were the best thing ever. 

Nicholas wants to be a cowboy. He likes the pickup riders because they didn't have to get on a bull. And the bills were mean. 

So now I find them practicing "roping"
around the house. They've made lassos out of pipe cleaners. Or string. Nicholas is learning his knots because he wants to tie one. Abby is learning to throw one. They often try to rope me. They've build a cow out of pillows and boxes to rope. 

It's also pretty cool. They play at this for hours a day. Nicholas doesn't know it yet but I got him rope. I went into the farm store and asked for rope to make a lasso. They looked at me kind of weird,but so it goes. 

I live my
Cowgirl and cowboy. 

No comments: