Monday, September 29, 2014

Columbus Ohio trip.

Abby and I took a trip to Columbus Ohio to see my SIL Janis. Jon and Nicholas went to Itah for a BYU game and some cousin visits. 

We had quite the adventure getting there. Including bags possibly not making it. We got bumped flights and instead of it being a one stop hop it turned into a two stop hop. We totally came in and left from the two furtherest points at every terminal. Which sucks when having to cart Abigail from gate to gate. 

But all of that was alleviated when we got to Ohio. It was so much fun. We had two full days of art and shopping. We went to the zoo. Did I mention fabulous thrift stores? Abby got two princess dresses for two dollars. It was great. I got unused Cole Haan flats for $20. 

And did I mention the art? We did so much art. Janis was amazing in helping Abby learn how to use the potters wheel. And then in stepping back and letting her
Go. And never stop. Did I mention she didn't stop?

Emma - Abby's cousin- was clearly another favorite. It helps that Emma has red curly hair like Abby. Abby adores her. And clung to her like a second skin. 

It was such a blast. I can't wait until we go out there again. 

No comments: