Thursday, March 10, 2011

My addiction to iPod apps

I have to confess - I am addicted to iPod apps.

When I first got my iPod, it was just the free apps I was addicted to, but now I have found some paid apps I really love.

I use Boggle to keep myself occupied when I am rocking Abby to sleep. I sing to her, but then she needs quiet, so I play Boggle.

I use the LDS Scripture apps to read during church and follow along with lessons.

I use the Elmo, Toy Story, and various other apps to keep Nicholas occupied. He currently is in love with the Dr. Seuss books you can get at the app store.

I like just looking at the apps. If you search LDS in the apps, you get so many options. There are things for ward leaders, kids, primary kids, musicians and everything.

If you search the books, you get tons of options too.

Apps are just really cool. I have the news apps (Fox, Drudge, and assorted news programs), The Economist (since I subscribe, the app is free). I have gmail and facebook. I have a calendar that syncs to my phone. I have the Nook app - so in case I don't have my Nook with me I can read on the go.

I just love apps. My bank account doesn't love apps. But I do.
t.

Does anyone have favorite apps? I think Nicholas' would be the Elmo monster maker app. Mine is Settlers of Catan and Boggle. I just love apps.

No comments: