Monday, October 27, 2008

Nicholas' First Tie

So Nicholas wore his first tie on Sunday. It was very cute on him. He was adorable.




He liked his tie so much, that as soon as I put it on him - he ate it. Not suprising. He loves the ties the men at church wear. If someone is close enough, he is going to grab that tie and eat it. His dad suffers through this because I suffer through having him grab my necklaces all the time (but I wear them so he can grab them).




But sadly, his tie only lasted for 2 hours. Then he was so slobbery (teething) that it had to come off. There is only so much damage one tie can stand.

The cool thing was finding them. I was unable to find any ties for baby boys (well at least smaller than an 8 year old) and I was almost giving up. Then I wandered into The Children's Place, and they had 5 different ties (I only got 3) for kids. I got the 24 month - 4T size, since that's about what he is now - or will be by next week. They are so adorable.

It was so much fun to see him wearing the tie. I loved it.

No comments: