Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Wonderful time!!!

One of the hardest things about moving was having my kids leave their friends. I miss my friends too. But Nicholas really misses his. He forms few friendships. But those he forms are deep. So for him, leaving his friends, was a big deal. 

Luckily we got to meet up with the Caziers in Disneyland this week. Nicholas couldn't have been happier to get to spend time with Bhavik and they had such fun. And I loved spending time with the lovely Catherine. It's always good to see friends. 
And even though friends were the highlight of the day, we still had to hit up the Frozen Dance Party that happens in CA Adventure. My kids love the lighting effects and would've spent hours chasing the snowflakes on the ground. 

My kids have moves!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mate, who is in Australia, the Archeage Gold servers are in Russia and EU. Please tell me other game with "great netcode" wich allow you to play normal with 400 ping?This reminds me of the RS Gold time when our community had BF servers. So many times there was people from US who joined there, and the servers was located in Stuttgart. So they play round or two on EU server (they have filters and know...or Cheap Archeage Gold dont know may be...where they join) and start to moan: This Buy Archeage Gold server is laggy! And so on...