Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Our nature journal

So I've decided to chronicle our outdoor adventures. But not by myself. 

I got a plain sketchbook and we use whatever drawing stuff we have on hand. This is normally pencils and markers, since I keep them in the car. And when we go outside, we draw pictures. 

We each take part of a page and draw something we see. Then before we leave, we draw something we liked to do at that nature place. Then I label it with the park name and date. 

This way, we will have a record of what we do and where we have went, done by the kids. I also add some stories to poet and staple them in if the kids have told a great story about our activities. But it's a fun and interactive way to kee memories. Better than just pictures since I have to take pictures and don't always do it. 

No comments: