Monday, May 17, 2010

I am finally done!!!

I know, people thought I was crazy doing school, a job, and being a mom. But I am finally done. I finished my comprehensive exams last 2 weeks ago on May 3rd, learned I passed one on May 5th and the other on May 10th. Then I just had to attend one more class and do my two take-home finals.

I can officially say I am done. I just printed the second take-home final, and put on my shoes so I can go deliver them to my professors at their offices. Who agrees with me that if a professor gives a take home final at the end of a semester they should have to accept emailed submissions? But I am finally done.

It feels great to be done. Now I can focus on finally getting the boxes in the house put away, doing some sewing that I want to do, cleaning the house, and growing this second child of ours - who has made my life miserable with sickness and all kinds of things so far. Hopefully this means it is a girl, and will be a great sleeper since I am miserable now and shouldn't have to be miserable later too :) Wouldn't that be nice.

Anyways, it feels great to be done and thanks to everyone - especially my family - who supported me during this time. I am truly blessed with friends and family who are great supporters.

No comments: