Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gymnastics

I have been bragging about Nicholas and I going to gymnastics class. It is a great "mommy and me" class. Although, as he gets used to it, there is less "mommy" and more "me." I am really just there to make sure he doesn't run off with the older kids, or injure another kid.




This week was family week at the gym, and so Jon came. I also wasn't feeling well, so Jon was supposed to do class with Nicholas and make it a "daddy and me" class. Jon stuck it out until trampoline time. Then I switched spots with him because Nicholas was putting on a show for his dad.




But it was great fun, and I got to take some pictures of him.


Thanks Tricks Gymnastics! It is a great class for Nicholas. He and I love it a lot. It really helps his gross motor skills. He's running and jumping like an expert now. And he's doing better with sharing and following directions - although you wouldn't know it from this week's class.









No comments: