Thursday, July 16, 2009

We're back.....

So we are back from vacation...early.

It turns out that when you travel on vacation, away from home, with an infant it is best if you bring the following: a thermometer, tylenol and motrin. It turns out that Nicholas got sick on Monday night with a fever, and then started teething like mad (all 4 vampire teeth and 4 extra molars). So he wouldn't eat, and couldn't sleep. Not even with pain killers. I was seriouslly tempted to try my mother's suggestion - brandy on the gums. I am still not ruling it out. So he wasn't doing well the last few days, and neither were Jon and I (let's just say sleep came infrequently). So we came home. He's doing better now. Of course, that might be because of the 8 teeth, 3 are now through his gums since last night, and 3 more are almost visible.

On a brighter note: Jon got a promotion at work!! Yipee!!! Also, my cousin Rachel Cwalina Palmer is expecting her first baby in March. I am really excited for her. Good luck.

Still to come - pictures and explanations of our trip to Tahoe. It was FABULOUS!

No comments: