Thursday, March 19, 2009

A BYU fan


I play with Nicholas all afternoon. We really have fun. And sometimes there is more fun than other times.

We fingerpainted recently - and here are the results:

We have 3 wonderful new masterpieces to grace our walls (and family's walls). I had a new, and very colorful kitchen floor. He wanted to paint the floor, not the paper. Why not?! Crayloa is washable with warm water.

And just for his father, he used blue fingerpaint to put a "Y" on him. A BYU fan already. All the rest of the body art is Nicholas' work. He really liked fingerpainting on his legs. And his hair. My child already wants to dye his hair colors.

I also was very colorful. My feet were green and blue, and I had nice red, green and blue (and all mixtures of those colors) all over my face. He thought I needed some make up. I also was able to get my glasses tinted green. How he knew that was something I wanted I did not know, but he did. Good thing I put on play clothes before we started. Because we were a mess.

He is learning his colors. He knows red, blue and green - at least he knew them while we were fingerpainting.


Isn't my new kitchen floor great? At least he refrained from the walls and cabinets this time. Although my oven and dishwasher did get colored. Guess he doesn't like stainless steel.

No comments: