Thursday, October 23, 2014

Huntsville Alabama - Part Two


The Lucky Duck Hunt. 

It took us a whole morning to do. After I spent the evening before doing the research to get us to the right spots on our hunt. 

The Visitors Center has a hunt for ducks. They give you a card with 12 clues. You find the duck at each clue and you get a special reward- a rubber duck riding a space shuttle. 

So we did the hunt. My kids loved it. 

Here's one of the ducks. 


Along the way we found some real ducks to feed too. These were seriously aggressive ducks. The little ducklings were cute. The rest I could've done without. 


As you can see, the ducks were all over. Hanging upside down, in the bark, in rocks.... Which made them a bit hard because of the brown color of the duck. 

But we found all of them!!! All 12. 

The ducks made great pool and bath toys. And we all got one!!! Even my and my mom. I'm not too old for fun souvenirs that are free and double as pool toys. 






No comments: