Monday, August 26, 2013

My summer reading.



I got some summer reading done! I figured since it is almost the end of summer, I'd post my list. Those of you who know me well know that I'm a bit eclectic. I like to think of it as a bit cheap. I have an eReader (Barnes and Noble's Nook) that I love and couldn't do without. But I like the free books - unless I'm reading something already established.

So here's the list that I went through:

Classical Education
Bella Andre's Sullivans Series
Kathleen Brooks: Bluegrass Undercover series and Bluegradd Brothers
Ilona Andrews: Kate Daniels series (the new one came out, so I had to re-read everything)
Art with Kids
Brad Thor
Everything your First Grader Needs to Know
Great Minds
Raising Your Gifted Child
Mercedes Lackey: Elemental Masters Series
How the States Got Their Names
Thirteen American Arguments
JFK, the biography
Don't Think of an Elephant
Jennifer Estop: Elemental Assassin's series.
Nicole Chase: Suddenly Royal

So that's what I've been reading over the past few months. It took me a book or two to get into Jennifer Estop's series, but the rest I liked from the get-go.


No comments: