Monday, December 3, 2012

Did I mention - Abby turned 2 last month

Oh goodness. I'm just now realizing how far behind I've gotten on the family blog. Abby turned 2 in November. And now I just saw I never posted anything.

Thanks to our friends at Stuck in the Middle she got amazing Minnie cupcakes. They were gluten-free (so I could eat them) and you would never even know. They even put a lot of frosting on them to make them messy for her - since the bakers know Abby and know she loves a mess.

Abby got a new bed and a bed tent for her birthday. The tent has Minnie on it. I put the bed on the ground because Nicholas got a real bed and never slept in it. He just slept on the ground. For Abby's birthday, Jon and I got a month of sleepless nights. She's just now sleeping in her room - in her bed is optional. I'm just going for in her bed.

Here are the best pictures from her birthday here and from the one at my mom's house.



No comments: