Friday, May 18, 2012

Interesting things from Nicholas

1. Mommy, my Cheerios are porous because the milk goes trough them. I'm porous too because if you pour water on me it goes through me and I pee it out.

2. Igneous rocks come from volcanos. We need to go see one because I want some hot lava and igneous rocks. (clearly I haven't taught him well enough about volcanos). If you won't take me Aunt Debby will.

3. Stop talking to me. I don't want to hear you. But we can sing the 5 Little Monkeys song.

4. Abby is just like a puppy. You have to clean up their poop.

5. If you don't want to get me a goat can we get a cow?

6. I'm the second in charge here. What I say goes.

7. Watch me do a forward roll. (he bangs into the wall while doing it) I guess I only went half ways forward. So it must be a for roll.

8. If I stick my butt up in the water I'll float. But if I stick it down I'll just be standing.

9. When I jump I'm floating in air so I must be less dense than air.

10. I don't need to learn to write my letters. I'll just use the computer.

And so goes my day.

No comments: