Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Funny quotes

So for Christmas I got Jon an ESPN "Quote of the Day" calendar. I don't really much care for some of the quotes, but today's is pretty funny:

Pro golfer Elaine Johnson, after her tee shot hit a tree and caromed into her bra: "I'll take a two-stroke penalty, but I'll be damned if I'm going to play the ball where it lies.

I mean, seriouslly, how would one play that where it lies? It just shows that my husband truely knows my sense of humor because he sent me that, and he normally doesn't mention the quotes to me (unless they are from Hoosiers, and then I get another retelling of the movie plot as well).

Well, July 8th is our wedding anniversary! So that is pretty exciting. And only 4 more weeks until we get to leave Sacramento and spend a week in Tahoe.

No comments: